Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Fours (me me me me me) Oh, meme

OK yaya's mom, I'll play

A) Four Family members: Mike (aka McDriven!), Alec, Casey, Kassie (my pekingese)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Sue, Yaya's Mom, Susan, Mike

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Black Angus, Gustovs, Korean Restaurant, Baja Fresh

D) Four places I would rather be right now: European Vacation (amen Janelle!), drinking wine with my friend Danielle, at a crop with ALL of my scrappy friends, a pekingese breeders home

E) Four people I think will respond:

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Army Wives, The Closer, Saving Grace, Boston Legal

Ok, so go forth and meme away! Provide a link back to me (and leave a comment for heaven's sake) for that bloggy love feeling.


1 comment:

ya ya's mom said...

delightful, now go and leave me a freaking comment!