Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, and a little love!

I won this on Lea's blog and thought it sounded like fun. To show the love this week and celebrate Valentine's Day, here is what you do...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

If I don't have your snail mail address already please e-mail it to me at scrapnmomofboys@aol.com.

Remember, only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

3 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

i'm first!!! whooop whoop!

Kim said...

ooh. Fun. I'm #2. I am finally getting time to sit down and catch up on all my blog buddies. What great timing.

Happy Valentines Day! Hope all your boys are good to you! :)

Shanda said...

Hey liane how are you doing? Thought I would stop by and say to you. I do enjoy reading your blog. I hope you had a gret valentines day.