Thursday, May 3, 2007

Progress

Two weeks from now I will be watching Alec perform in his dress rehearsal as the star of his middle school play. I am so excited, he will be awesome! The following morning Danielle and I will be headed to Seattle in the rented cargo van full of CTMH stuff! Friday will be set-up day and Saturday and Sunday the Heirloom Expo. Thanks to Mike this is do-able. He is coming up on Sunday to run the show, while we run over to the port and jump on the cruise ship. So, today I went through my 'dinner' clothes and got them in a big ole pile. Tomorrow I hope to do jammies and make a list of the daytime wear. Hopefully I can be packed and ready to go by the Sunday before I leave.... hopefully. That way I can focus on getting the van all loaded, packing my overnight bag for the two nights at the hotel during the expo, getting my demo stuff ready to go. OK, I can't make paragraphs tonight, so I am going to stop writing.... wonder what is up with that?

No comments: