Friday, July 25, 2008

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Dust If You Must - Scrapbookers Version, found on Jen Peck's blog...
Dust if you must, just don’t think I am!
I’ve got an album layed out and I’m working my plan.
In my own little corner, in my own little chair
Hey! Pass me the camera, I’ve a layout to share
Dust if you must … or fish … or do something!
Order in dinner, just you pick out something …
I just don’t have time for nuthin’ but scrappin’
And hey, did I tell you? I just started stampin’
Dust if you must, I’m in my scrapbook room
Why bother me? You know where’s the broom!
I have paper & markers & glitter & glue
Laundry? Cleaning? I’ll get back to you!
Dust if you must, I’m out the door
And while I’m gone, would you please sweep the floor?
I’m going to a crop, be back Sunday night
If I’m not back before dark, just leave on a light.
Dust if you must???? You’ve got to be kidding!!!
Who’s gonna see it? Or who’ll do that bidding?
All weekend he’s out, he’s fishin’ and campin’
And I’m at a crop, just scrappin’ and stampin’

1 comment:

Jane said...

Liane...I should have this framed! LOL.

I left some "blog bling" on my blog for you. Come check it out.

Jane