Saturday, July 12, 2008

July

I don't know if I love July, or hate July. Everyone is home. Everyone has demands on me. I don't feel like I can get time alone to create much. SO, again you are seeing some Bella ATC's (artist trading cards) that I slapped together. I feel behind, really behind. Maybe in August I can catch up, we'll see.

We went on a Willamette Jet Boat Excursion yesterday. It was amazing. It was fast, fun, furious... and a great tour from Portland to the Willamette Falls. It was just beautiful and informative. All four of us got soaked! After we went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Company on the river. It was just a relaxing and fun family activity.

We aren't going anywhere since we will be going on the Mediterranean Cruise in the fall. But we did make reservations for three days at a hotel/water park. The kids will absolutely love it! I am excited too. Now to figure out what to do with the pets! But, I will save that for another day.

Beyond that we have a few plans to do a few more in town tourist activities. I know I haven't been posting, and I am not sure it will get any better any time soon. But I will be back in August. Hugs


1 comment:

Sue said...

Crapadoolies. I can't see the pics. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!