Saturday, December 6, 2008

Advent Calendar

After a rough day on Tuesday I spent Wednesday creating an Advent Calendar for myself and my family! HMPH! Usually I create for business or to send for a purpose, well this purpose was me! I picked up a 12x12 piece of metal for $3 at craft wearhouse. I put paper on it and then created a checkerboard to add numbers into for the 25 days in December, before Christmas. I then made 25 little magnets. I used CTMH stamps and the circle accents (the medium ones). I also used a few bottle caps, just put paper on and then liquid glass. I also used a few buttons with bling. I really like the way it turned out, although I still haven't decided where to hang it. I put all of the magnents off on the side and add them daily.... on Christmas day it will look like this again! HOpe you like my project. I loved making it!












































4 comments:

Lea said...

Cute! One of these days I'm going to make one of these thing! Or you could just make it for me!

ya ya's mom said...

awww, you need to make one for shorty!!!

Sue said...

Love it!

Good for you for creating something just for you!

scrapbookqueensassymouth said...

now that is way cute!!