Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Geo Counter

Well, I loved it for free--but not for money! SO, it is gone. Guess I will never know who is reading my deepest darkest secrets. ;-) Oh, unless you comment. So, please feel free.

Tonight is Alec's open house. He doesn't want us to go. It is nice that he is embarrassed enough to not want us around. Even with the Aspergers the kid gets that parents are not to be seen! LOL Too bad though, I told him to save this breath, and four more years of it, becasue we are going EVERY time. I think it felt good to him, not that he will admit it.

Casey is going to join the band. He wants to play the sax right now. Could be interesting. I told him there is going to be a rule that he is only allowed to practice when his dad is home, that way we can both feel the LOVE. ROFLOL

I sent out my email to my potetial Junior Consultant's today. The bummer part for me is that they are still part of my downline, but basically they don't count for me . =-( Boohoo. I wish I understood, Oy! Mostly these ladies are scrapbookers and stampers, why aren't they using the products? Maybe they don't know how awesome it is to have stuff that coordinates? I just don't know... Ahhh such a long list of things I don't understand.

Anyway, off to Walgreens and Fred Meyer for eggs. Oh and I made corn cakes last night. Someone suggested these are awesome. I did it with one box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and one box of yellow cake mix. Maybe it would be better with 2 boxes of corn muffin mix? But it was very hard to taste the muffin, just a yummy cupcake! LOL You just put everything called for in both mixes and mix it all together. They took about 17 minutes at 350 degrees for me. After we ate them with dinner I opened a chocolate frosting and they became dessert! LOL A 2 for 1 I guess!

No comments: