Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's The Weekend!


And we are getting closer and closer and closer to having EVERYTHING unpacked and organized. In fact we are so close that it is starting to scare me. If we haven't used it this year, it is going to goodwill. And, somethings are going that we have used! I have the last of the boys school work to go through and photograph for their school scrapbooks. I actually LOVE living in a smaller house where I feel FORCED to downsize. I needed to do this years ago, but didn't. I am cleansed.


On another note, I also put our tent trailer up on eBay. We are making plans to go on the Mediterranean Cruise (Close To My Heart) in a year, so we will be saving for tickets for the kids and lots of great excursions. I am SOOO ready to go. Just need to get the passport thing handled. The dogs better watch out, I will be selling them next... not that anyone would buy the bionic shepherd or the blind peke, but hey.


I am excited about watching all of the great stuff we have recorded this week, all of the new shows. Loved Boston Legal season opener. It is just such a quirky show, fun and different. I also enjoyed the season opener of Ugly Betty.
"Trailer for sale or rent, room to let 50 cents, no phone, no pool no pets, I ain't got no cigarettes..."

4 comments:

Diane said...

Awwww, gotta love Allen Jackson.
:-)
Diane

Sue said...

Ummm, no Diane, that would be Roger Miller. "King of the Road." A classic!

I remember the days of us pop-up tent camping when I was a kid. No way in a bazillion years would I do that now!

Sue

Liane said...

I have never been camping in the tent trailer.... so I am with you Sue. But, the boys love camping and will be just as happy with a tent. And, I won't miss paying insurance and storage fees.

Denise said...

You know my idea of camping is... JW MARRIOT! The only way to camp...LOL Okay I'd do a 5th wheel .. but other than that no no no. Bionic dog.. too funny. Now if you coudl teach her to be quiet... bawahahahaha. Supermodel she is..LOL