Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Five Things

Here are five things that you may, or may not, know about me already.

1. When Mike and I got engaged (1988) I told him I had to ALWAYS have a pekingese in my life. As you could figure, he agreed. Kassie is the 11th pekingese I have had in my lifetime. Yes, I said 11th!

2. My father told me I could be anything, but warned against going into teaching. I taught high school math for 12 years! OOPS.

3. My father also told me, just before he died, that communication was the most important thing. Many people have laughed at that over the years. But, now I realize he was absolutely right. He died in 1985. I miss him everyday, but still agree that communication is critical.

4. I spent 3 weeks at Georgetown University at debate camp when I was 15. It was the experience of a lifetime. I actually was on the debate team for four years in high school.

5. Napping is my favorite hobby. I would like to say it is scrapbooking, or stamping.... but, the truth it I will always choose an afternoon nap first. There is nothing like it!

So, there are some things about me!

No comments: