Saturday, July 7, 2007

A little behind....


I had soooo much fun in Florida! I got to meet my 2nd downline Leah and see my downline Sue and Penny. It was great to see all of these ladies. We got to spend some fun time together eating awesome food & laughing. It was wonderful. Seems like I get to Florida about every other year. I helped Susan with her Tampa expo. It was HOT, and really fun. I loved setting up someone elses booth and not having all of the responsibillity. Hehehehehe.
When I got home from Florida it was the last week of school. This year went so fast. It is hard to believe we have lived in Hillsboro for a year now. Wow, time flies.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Woo Hoo! It was so good to have you in our neck o' the woods! Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando for Convention 2008.

Sue

Liane said...

I can NOT wait for convention 2008! It is going to be awesome. I always love an excuse to get to Florida! hehehehehehe