Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zoom zoom zoom

Wow, this summer is zooming by! I can not believe July is almost over. I am getting ready to head to Puyallup WA in a couple of days for a stamp/scrapbook show. I really enjoy doing these shows. It is fun to meet new people and be a part of something big! =-)

The boys spent last week in OMSI camp, and we spent the week before in Seaside. The weather in Seaside over the 4th was amazing. I even got a sunburn. It was great to see our friends and spend the holiday on the beach. It is such a crazy place to be. Fireworks everywhere. Yet, once again we all made it out alive! Yikes.

OMSI camp (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) was a forensic science camp. Unfortunately it was not the most organized camp, but for the first time the boys got to go together (both middle school age). It really gave Casey an opportunity to see what Alec goes through daily. He got picked on a bunch, and sadly the 'teachers' didn't seem to know what to do. They did learn a bunch about forensic science though.

This week I am getting ready for my show in WA. Like I said, wow it is all going so fast. I do have three projects planned.

I am also getting my books in for our unit contest. I have a few people coming to judge. The entries are great, so I think it will be a hard decision!

No comments: