Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hadn't done this in over 20 years....


I discovered that while I had printed the two big 2005 vacations, I had never printed pictures from the other stuff... ya know, birthday, back to school, etc...


So, I uploaded 100 pictures to riteaid.com and headed over to pick them up. When I came out of the store, about 8:30 pm, the front passenger side tire was FLAT. So, I was annoyed (of course) but decided to walk down the strip mall to Target and get some fix-a-flat. Yea, I know it is bad for my tire.... but, it was dusk and I wanted to get home and scrapbook. It is so great when the DH and DS's are out of town!


Well, needless to say the fix a flat stuff oozed out at about the same speed it oozed in! Ugh. So, I was going to have to do it, change the tire. Now, this is not my car, it is my husband's baby. His red mustang convertible. He loves this car, and has her picture on his phone. (I won't go there!) Anyway, I was able to remember enough to actually change the tire. As I was mounting the spare two young men came by and volunteered to help. LOL So, I let them screw in the lug nuts. I turned down the jack, jumped in the car--very dirty-- and drove home.


Thankfully Les Schwab was able to fix me up this morning. So, I should still be able to go to the beach and crop this weekend. LOL


So, now I won't be able to say next time, "I haven't done this in over 20 years!" Yea me! Oh, and dh (from his cell phone) suggested I call someone. Yea, NOT patient enough to wait. I have pictures to scrapbook. I am adding two that I found that I love from the first day of school in 2005. Casey was 9 and Alec was 11.


1 comment:

Denise said...

I have to admit the changing of the tire is more than what I woudl have done. Then again I'm not quit as stubborn as you...LOL