Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stamp of the Month Swap


I truly am completely and totally obsessed with my pekingese. I HAD to buy her this little flower bed at Ikea a few weeks ago. It has matching food and water bowl and mat. She will take those with her to the beach (when she gets to stay with Bill & Danielle) while we are crusing! She gets just as spoiled there, or more, than she does at home. She did need a bed for my scrapbook room.... she ONLY likes to hang out with me! That is ok though, I want to hang out with her too!


I started freaking out a bit today. I have many things to do to get ready to go to Spain, Malta, Italy, and France.... oh poor me! NOT. But still. Next week Casey and I are going to Tucson next week for 6 days. We are headed to a reunion of the 352nd fighter group. This is the group my dad was in during WWII. He was a fighter pilot. There are only a few of these guys still alive now, so sad. But this is the year it works for us to go. Yahoo! I am really looking forward to our trip!

Our unit stamp of the month swap is due on the 20th. I was seeing this set only for scrapbook pages, awesome for scrapbook pages. And, I was less inspired for cards. But, whew, my friend Julie Reynolds came up with an awesome card, and I was very inspired by her card to make this one....

More tomorrow. It has been a crazy day! Nite...



1 comment:

ya ya's mom said...

ok, could cassie be any cuter? i think not!!!! the pink eye is back, read my haiku friday for the details!