Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

My bella card for the 'boozers' swap.... it is WAY better in person. And, I see I have used too much light here! This is currently my favorite bella! I just love her.
Ahhh, a weekend that is mostly about ME, fun! Tonight I got to play Bunco with a wonderful group of ladies. I love it when I get to sub for one of them because they are all so fun! I did miss seeing my friend Diane though...


Tomorrow I am signed up for an all day crop. I had hoped to do some fun scrapbooking. But it looks like it will be all about working on swap pages for the cruise.


On a wonderful note, we got all of our cruise documents today. Wow, we are REALLY going to the Mediterranean! I can't believe it is almost here. The flight to Barcelona (through Atlanta) will be long, but the trip will be wonderful, I can hardly wait. There is just soooo much to do between now and then....Overwhelmed is one word! LOL
Here is to a good weekend for all of us!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I'm glad that you had fun playing Bucno last night, sorry I had to miss it. I missed seeing you too.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your cruise. You deserve it!

Diane said...

I forgot to tell you, how cute your bella card is. :-)