Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome Back...


Foxy Roxy:
Princess Kassie with Casey:



Aspen the super model:




Yes, it is time for me to get back. I want to get back to life, and back to blogging. The summer felt like a whirlwind... or maybe a tsunami or typhoon..... it just felt like a LOT. So, I have done a few projects, but haven't been so great about photos. I am excited to be back at home during the day with my three girls. I love how they follow me around all day long! So, last week I pretty much did back to school stuff.... you know, get the house back in order and such... but this week it is time to get back in the swing of things.

Here is the first double page layout for the cruise swap...




Right now doing this swap feels a bit overwhelming. But I know when I have all of those pictures I will be thrilled that I joined the swap. I have to do 30 double page layouts.... it isn't awful by any means. But, this group is pretty talented. Plus, I want to be sure to have plenty of picture space, so that limits the layouts I choose. This one is out of the Imagine Book, by Close To My Heart. I really love their books, and I use them.

The high point of my day (at dinner tonight) was that I am done with half of my layouts.... of course then my low point was I have half to go! LOL Tomorrow is another day.

So, what else did I do this week you ask? I bought a Canon Elph Camera. It was $180. I spent way more (about 3 times that) in May of last year to get a good camera. But it is just not great. It doesn't shoot fast enough among other things.... I don't know why,but I just don't love it.... I wanted a Rebel, but I didn't want to spend 1K, so I didn't.... I should have. So, I can't wait to send some stuff to print and see if my 8 pixel is as good as my 10.1 pixel. Now my 'good' camera has 18 times optical zoom, this has 3. LOL So, I did like my Alaska photos.... even if I lost half of them, but that is another story. You know, the problem with earning these cruises is that I have to have a good camera.... OK I am rambling. Enough for tonight.....

Today in my thoughts:
1. My friend whose daughter has pinkeye
2. My friend whose husband betrayed her, and is treating her like crap.
3. My husband's head custodian and his health.
4. Both of my children and their new schools (middle school and high school)


1 comment:

Sue said...

Well lookie who is back! It was a long summer with no blogging from you. Welcome back!

Love all the "chillens' too! Furry and non-furry alike!