Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Budget

OK I am embarrassed to say that I never kept a line by line budget before. I wanted to do it after all the money on Kassie this month and last month. So, I have been doing that. The truth is that I do know where the money goes. I guess I knew that and that is why I never wrote everything down. But, the surprise was that DH didn't know it! So, I think this has been a good thing for us! Funny how something so simple can be such an eye opener. How much do YOU spend on latte's? Heheheheheheh

I am supposed to be working on a Christmas Swap today. But, so far my card is dull and boring. I want a new set, but this is the one I committed to... and frankly the card on paper looks nothing like the card in my head. I hate that! LOL But, oh well.

Aspen is giving me that 'lets go for a walk' look. Maybe the fresh air will inspire me. Hopefully! It is a beautiful day, and that does make me want to lay in my hammock! The boys are off with their dad stamping text books at work. So, the house is quiet except for the lull of the washer and dryer. Although, this is the first time in months I have heard it when it is running.

If you have any extra inspiration, please send it my way!

No comments: