Friday, August 3, 2007

The prank

LOL While my DH and boys were camping I came up with the perfect prank. You see, Mike loves "gracie lou." Who? Gracie Lou, his red mustang convertable. He loves this car. And they had my Pacifica to pull the tent trailer while camping.

Both of the license plate covers on Gracie Lou say "Pittsburgh Steelers." I am ok with this, I am a Steelers fan by default. LOL But, I KNEW that the cover on the back had to change. While they were on vacation I got a new license cover. "Scrap Lady" on the top. "Eat...Sleep...Scrap" on the bottom. PERFECT.

Unfortunately right before they came home was the event with Kassie's eye. So, I do believe it took away quite a lot of the shock factor! ;-)

When they drove up, Gracie Lou was sitting in the driveway with her rear toward the street. Our youngest wasn't out of the car 13 seconds before he said, "something is wrong." Immediately Mike looked at the car. What was wrong with his baby? Oh man. First, I saw the grin. Then, the next words out of his mouth were, "that has to go."

Everyone came inside to check on the pekingese. She seems to be feeling better, but she looks like she got hit by a truck, or maybe had a really rough night! LOL

Back outside, and looking over the car, Mike found two new scratches. He was so excited to drive his baby that he did actually take her out for a drive BEFORE he changed the plate. So, sadly there was no going to work. He got it fixed before that would happen. LOL But, I did get a drive out of him.

He was surprised that I thought of such a thing. AND, thankful that I didn't do something to hurt his car. LOL- I soooo know better. But, the look on his face when he said, "that has to go" was priceless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lianne. Just thought I'd stop by and check out your blog. I don't have one and I want to start one but I wanted to see what kind of info other's publish. I'm not sure how I feel about putting my life out there. But, if might be fun to post some pictures and scrapbook pages. Have you ever had any issues with your blog. (ex. inappropriate comments left etc.) Please let me know.
Thanks.

Liane said...

responded via email