Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Getting it Handled

Ahhh, one of those errand days again. I am really wondering, how do people with a lot of children do it? I am crazy with only two! They feel like 20 most days. LOL Today we have an appointment with Alec's teachers. Hopefully this will be a good and successful year for him. If only expectations are clear and not changed, that would sure help. Then we have a follow up with Casey and his contacts. One of them went missing yesterday. I suppose it is in the land of unseen contacts, or contact heaven, or smushed in the dogs toes. I dunno. Plus, I am headed to the dentist for a cleaning. No big deal, but another thing to do.

Hopefully Mike will make that appointment with Alec's teachers. The big thing is saying, "I will be checking in on Thursday, and I do want to know if ANY work is not turned in by Friday.... not two weeks later like in 7th grade!" Yea, attitude. I know. But, heck, I could keep track when I was teaching 7 years ago, why can't they do it now! LOL

On the positive side, the house is clean and there are groceries in the house. So, maybe I can actually do some Close To My Heart work. What a concept! Off to get it all done.

No comments: