Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 3 Barcelona & Embakration

Day 3 started, in the same clothes, with a buffet breakfast at our hotel and a tour of Barcelona. The hi-lights of our day included the amazing park and the La Famila Church. This church has been under construction for over 100 years! Yikes, that is a project. We even saw a naked guy (well with a messenger bag) walking around the city. Hehehehehehe. After our 3 hour tour (I know, I kept singing Gilligan's theme song too) we got on our ship, again in our clothes from FRIDAY (not that I am counting). Our mini-suite was lovely. I can't believe that Close To My Heart gets us all balcony rooms! WOW. I did upgrade to a mini-suite for a bit more room for the four of us. It was lovely, yet small. We got on the ship, got some food and started to explore. The first night is the CTMH cocktail party, with finger foods and cocktails for all! Yum. The kids even enjoyed it. And, it is nice to see Jeanette Lynton and her hubby David and say thanks for the opportunity to take this great vacation. It is also great to see all of this years cruisers. Sailing out of Barcelona into the Mediterranean Sea was the experience of a lifetime, lovely. I couldn't believe all I had already seen, I was so excited about our week ahead. More to come tomorrow....







Posted by Picasa

No comments: