Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 4, our one day at sea

I was so excited to be on the ship! Europe, wow. I knew two years ago when Close To My Heart sent me the brochure that I would be earning this trip, and we would go! Mike saved all of his personal days, and has never taken a sick day. It was really going to happen, the trip of a lifetime. When I had enough points to earn the trip and the airfare I almost started to cry. This wasn't my first CTMH trip, and won't be my last, but it will be hard to top for me! The first one is the hardest to earn, you have to want it. Break it down into months and make it happen. You can be successful in Multi Level Marketing, but you have to do some work, you can't just wait for your phone to ring! I guess that is really true with every job.

Monday started, early, with a walk around the ship. This walk was for Operation Smile. I walked quite far, but the cool morning air on the Mediterranean Sea was unbelievably perfect. If you don't know about Operation Smile, google it! Proceeds from every stamp set sold go to Operation Smile. It is a good thing.

Later my family had lunch at Le Bistro. YUMMY! It was fantastic. We then simply found some time to explore the ship and get to know where everything was located. This ship, the Norwegian Gem, is laid out a LOT like the Norwegian Jewel that I was on with the Alaska cruise last year. But I took a friend, so my family wasn't familiar with the ship.

At 3pm we me the CTMH group for our 'business meeting.' LOL Yea lots of business! A few presentations from corporate and then we were on to a game show. This year it was 'family feud.' It is always fun/funny as the significant others participate too! Mike and I ended up on the winning team. I think it was the question, 'how do you know when your wife has been scrapbooking?" that got us the big win.... he answered... No Dinner. LOL Yep, true, and funny too.... actually the whole show was a blast. I even earned some FREE products for being on the winning team. It was me, Sue Nielson, and Lynn Como with our husbands. Kristine picked us out of a hat, lucky us! Hehehehe. Funny that I don't even mind being on stage in front of all of those people. =-)

I honestly don't know what we even ate for dinner that night. We had dinner and went to the show, which was fun. And then off to bed for our trip to Malta in the morning. Casey even got some homework done on the balcony that day. ( Can you believe the company buys us a room with a balcony? Awesome huh!) Our adventure had only begun.... more to come tomorrow!


Woohoo! The cruise is HERE!

I love being in the front row! LOL


Although some say it stands for can't tell my husband...


Algebra 1 by the sea




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congrats Liane! :)
Thanks for sharing your trip with us.