Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 6, Lunch in Sorrento, afternoon in Capri

This might be one of the best lunches I ever had! Yum! Lunch in Sorrento was, well in a word, amazing. I love that there is wine on the table, wine and water. I even liked the white wine. Mike picked up a suitcase, yes seriously, for his office manager here. We carried it all around for the rest of the day, so funny! We didn't have too much time in Sorrento, then we took the hydrofoil (ferry boat) to Capri. I sat and enjoyed the view for about an hour. It was just beautiful. The boys did a bit of window shopping. This is the place for the limoncello (a liquor). It is the best! This was a great day. I decided I may need to see Italy again after today! LOL






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love seeing the Arizona Wildcat shirt tour Italy! Bringing some of that Arizona Pride to the world! A trip of a life time! Congratulations to you for all your hard work! I aspire to be more like you!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan aka Mimi said...

Holy Cow! Look at these pictures from your CTMH FREE cruise! Now I wish I had gone and not taken the moo-la!!!!

Great photos, my friend!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been to Italy, and it is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! chris