Tuesday, October 14, 2008

St Peter's Basilica, Rome



What an amazing trip! Our trip to Europe was unbelievable. It was the best, and least restful vacation I have ever taken. CTMH treated us right! I can't belive I could earn a cruise for two, with a balcony room, with this company! Fantastic. We decided to take the boys. It was for sure the trip of a lifetime. Here we are in Rome. I soooo could live in Europe. I loved the wine, all of it, red and white! (Usually I am not a white drinker) Loved the food..... fresh is the word that comes to mind..... more pics to come later
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome home! We've missed you.

Great family pic!

Diane said...

Only one photo?? I want to see and hear more about your trip!
:-)

Sparkplug17 said...

Isn't the traffic there crazy? I was scared while on the tour bus, lol. And I laughed at the painting of Jonah...