Friday, November 9, 2007

7 Things About Me

From Denise's Challenge:
1. I am a scrapbooker at heart. I stamp and I make cards, but scrapbooking is my first paper craft love.
2. When Mike and I first got married, in 1989, we had 6 pekingese. I loved it!
3. I was the youngest department chair at the high school where I taught. There were 16 of us in the math department.
4. I used to go to the library at LEAST once a week with my good friend and teaching buddy Jim. He died several years ago of bone cancer. Oh, and the library was really code for out for drinks! LOL
5. When we got married I did NOT want to walk down the isle in front of all of those people. The man who gave me away, Al Anderson, told me, "you made this decision when you were much more sane than now, you are going," Then this 70 something man grabbed me and made me go! LOL
6. I am still friends with my girlfriend Carleen. We met when we were in pre-school in swimming lessons on Shelter Island.... circa de 1968. We were very close through middle school, until I moved to Tucson. We remaied friends through the years, even when distance separated us. I still feel like we pick up where we left off whenever we talk. She is my longest friend.
7. I love the fact that I have both my BS and my MA from the University of Arizona. Red, white, and blue is my favorite combo. So, being an alumni of a red and blue school is perfect! Sorry, just not a duck.....

No comments: