Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BIG stinky feet!

LOL OK, well, not always stinky,but BIG. Alec was complaining about his shoes being tight. So, we went to get him new ones. I must tell you, we passed a milestone. Alec's feet are bigger than Mike's feet. Yes, Alec is now in a SIZE 13!!! THIRTEEN at age THIRTEEN. Wow, big feet. We always knew he was going to be a big boy... we were right!

It was a good weekend. The boys went to the beach for poker and play dates. They all had fun with their little friends. I am starting to realize that next week is Thanksgiving. We are going to Danielle and Bills house. It will be fun, and YUMMY. I am looking forward to it.

I am working on moving our IRA's this morning. Time to be in Oregon 100%! LOL OK, maybe 75% anyway. Why is everything so hard? Ugh. I get it, with identity theft and all, but it is still hard!

So, I am off to the post office to get all my stuff mailed from CKC Seattle! It is going to be a great day! Yahoo.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Ummm...mom, at 13, you can just call them "friends" instead of "litle friends!" A&C can thank me later! Sheesh @@ how embarrasing!!

Liane said...

A&C and MIKE all went to see their 'little friends' I guess because they are all so big, everyone else seems little!!!

Denise said...

Well when they stand next to Cam....LOL Cam is the little one. Cam said today- when are we goingt o see the Donovans?? I said that we would dicuss it at lunch tomorrow. wow.. 13?! I know I'll NEVER see that size in shoes.. ever...LOL