Monday, November 19, 2007

Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers...

If you have listened to country music for long you remember this song. Thanksgiving week got me thinking about all of the things I am thankful for..... I found myself humming this song. I won't go into some of my personal unanswered prayers, but it is true... sometimes I do thank God for not answering them.... Here are a few things I am thankful for..... I am sure (like the CMA's) I will miss some important ones..... but some of things I am thankful to God for, not necessarily in order of importance, include:

1. My darling husband (usually the D in DH stands for darling)
2. My two very different and very dramatic boys.
3. Our pets, who remind me of unconditional love every day.
4. My DH's job, which allows me to do my job with CTMH. =-)
5. A new house, that doesn't need fixing up constantly! Wahoo... and a gardener, if only for the front yard! LOL
6. Good friends.
7. Friends who understand me =-) and love me anyway
8. Thanksgiving with the Wade's
9. A DH who is getting into cooking!

No comments: