Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally Friday


On the third day of having Alec home, I am tired! LOL Actually he doesn't have school today, it is a teacher inservice day. We have gotten lots of math homework done, and studying for vocab tests. Ahhh the life of an 8th grader. Since his favorite lunch, totino's pizza, mostly went in the trash...today we went with pizza rolls for him! Yikes. Maybe I should send him off to do some more PE makeup work (aka riding his bike).




All the boys are headed to the coast tonight. I really wanted to play Bunco (and was actually invited) but, I decided to do the right thing and stay home to rest. Maybe I will rent a movie at McDonalds! LOL Mike has poker and the boys are seeing their friends. So, it will be a quiet night for me. Yahoo!




I haven't changed my feelings much on Alec hitting the other kid. I still am OK with it. Mike pointed out that the kids parents could have called the police and gotten Alec for assault. I wonder how that would have played out. Oy.




I am working on my book for CKC and have attached the non-finished product above for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy. Happy Friday.




2 comments:

Diane said...

Love your book, love your post.
:-)
Diane
Oh, missed you at bunco. :-(

Denise said...

Cuuute book. Alec heading back to school tomorrow?