Thursday, November 1, 2007

TV Shows

What TV shows do you like? I like these....

1. Kid Nation
2. Criminal Minds
3. Numb3rs
4. Ugly Betty
5. Dirty Sexy Money
6. Boston Legal
7. Brothers & Sisters
8. Dr Phil
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. Cold Case
11. Journeyman
12. Beauty & The Geek
13. Criminal Minds
14. Biggest Loser


This is more TV than I have watched in years! LOL But, I guess with being sick at the beginning of the seasons, I got into some new ones! I was trying to decide which was my favorite... Boston Legal is up there. Numb3rs is up there. I also really like Criminal Minds. What are you watching this season? Do you have a favorite or two or three?

5 comments:

Sue said...

CSI, Cold Case, Little People, Big World, COPS, Judge Judy, Deadliest Catch, K-Ville.

Used to like Dr Phil. Notsomuch any more. He's gone the same route as all the others. Exploitation for ratings. Ugh!

Sue

Denise said...

Hmmmm... not in any order: You have Criminal Minds twice- but whos counting? yes- you have one break coming... :o)hee hee
Criminal Minds (which has to be on at the same time as Pushing Daisies)- Ugly Betty- Grey's Anatomy -Journeyman- Cold Case - Dirty Sexy Money. Kid Nation I have watched a little bit- but it's on the same time as Hereos- anyhoo- you know reality shows drive me insane.. hate them. So I don't do them. Glad you are blogging today!

Kim said...

CSI Miami, Little People, Big World, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Dancing with the Stars, Men in Trees, Scrubs, Boston Legal (I miss last season's cast though). Still trying to hold on to Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. They seem to be getting a little better again.

Diane said...

Sure fire way to get comments. LOL
My top fav shows are.......
Desperate housewives, Ghost Whisperer, House, CSI, Little people big world, biggest loser...I guess that's it.
Diane

Denise said...

Had to tell you.. you have been tagged!! What does that mean?? well if you go to my blog... you copy & paste.. just read the rules.. it's easy., really it is.