Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Greetings from Bellevue Washington!

I am in Washington, getting ready for CKC set up tomorrow. It seemed like a long drive, with how tired I am lately, but I got here! I ordered room service and got a yummy chicken caesar salad. It was wonderful. I talked to Mike and he said they have had a zillion trick-or-treaters. Poor dogs, they must be going nuts! I know it is so hard for Kassie when I am gone... and this is the first time I have been gone since she has been blind. =-( Off to bed, although it is not 8 o'clock yet! Nite nite.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun!

Denise said...

Glad you made it. I was htinking about you. I told my aunt how you were feeling- she said.. well she coudl haev stayed with us.. then again maybe we'd be too much for her..LOL Anyhoo- I bet your neighborhood was a full one! Glad all is well give my hellos to the girls.. they are missed.. and you too