Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh brother...

At about 5pm I told the boys that their dad is going to outdoor school to eat with the 6th graders. I would either make breakfast, or pick up burgers or pizza for the three of us. One didn't want pizza, the other didn't want burgers. So, I explained that I was hungry and was not even going to make breakfast, but just have cereal. They both wanted to watch "Reaper" from last night so said OK. I went and got a bowl of shredded wheat. Now, about 40 minutes later, they are BOTH mad at me and each other! OY. They are old enough to make their own dinner... and HELLO I have been sick. It just irritates me that they don't ever want my first idea... which was omlettes and pancakes.... It isn't worth making it if they just whine. What is up anyway? Grrrrr.

I don't think I am really mad at them. I just don't feel great, and I don't want to deal with dinner issues. So, Alec stomped around for awhile and now is back sitting on the couch watching the show. I can't wait (NOT) until it is over to see what happens... maybe I will just sit here on the couch and type more... LOL

3 comments:

Sue said...

Now there's a thought...three of you...each having your own personal temper tantrum!

Liane said...

Well, when Mike is home it is often the FOUR of us each having our own personal temper tantrum.... ROFLOL

Ha, and you think YOU have nothing to write about! hehehehe

Denise said...

hee hee. I get those nights I really don;t want to cook.. and all Dan does is whine.. Cameron is fine with whatever.. it's the 42 year old child that is the probelm. I just want to say-- shut up & drink your dinner. :o) would I say that?!