Monday, October 29, 2007

Just life...

It is Monday night. I am due to leave on Wednesday for Seattle CKC. I am so excited, and want to go. Yet, I know I am not at 100%. Heck, I am not sure I am at 75%. But, I have talked to Terry and she is going to be a workhorse on Thursday. Thank God for her. I have drawn up way more than usual. Usually the layout is in my head, but not on paper. Now it is all on paper so if I need to just sit for a few, I can do that.

I went to Portland Fixtures today to pick up some more hooks. I knew I needed them after my last expo. Before I go I still have to go to Batteries Plus and see if they can hook me up with a 2nd battery for my credit card machine. Oh, and I need to turn ON my credit card machine too. Many things to remember to do, but I feel pretty good about being sort of ready to go. I rented a UHaul this time, instead of a van. I thought it would be easier to drive my own Pacifica, with cruise control! LOL

I got my box from CTMH today of goodies from the album retreat. I am not going to really have the time to go through it before CKC. But, that is OK, I know I will enjoy it Sunday
night or Monday! LOL There are a couple of new sets and papers in there that won't be availabe until January. SO, that is pretty cool. I sure do wish I could have gone.... but, I digress.

Maybe I need cherry pie? Doesn't that sound yummy. I wonder if I will be near a Marie Callendar's in Seattle? I am so going for pie if I am! LOL Hot cherry pie with vanilla ice cream... yummy...

Mike is making plans to go to New Orleans in March. He has a conference that he wants to go to, and it is there! LOL So, trying to figure out all the specifics. Sounds fun. Nite nite.

1 comment:

Sue said...

And you're gonna take pictures of said papers and share, right?!

N'Awlins! Love, love, love New Orleans. Have you ever been? Maybe you'll be well by then!

Don't forget to take pictures at CKC.

Sue