Friday, October 12, 2007

Life & Stuff

Well, the good news of the week is that Susan's mother came through surgery with no problems. This is HUGE as she is only the 2nd person to have this surgery. Wow. Also, I just got news that Penny came through her back surgery. SO, I believe it has been a great week. Wahoo.

I am feeling better, not great, but better. I did spend a bunch of the day yesterday with Casey at the doctor. Seems he has something too. He gets to take these really cool looking hot pink pills! LOL

I am still planning on going to the Album Retreat in Utah next week. Hopefully I get a GO from my doctor on Monday. I am pretty tired, but that is OK, I will sleep when I have to.... nothing is perfect.

I am really struggling to blog lately. I have never been much of a writer, and this is no different than ever before. But, I will continue to work on it. For now I need to shower and get ready for my inlaws to be here tonight. Hopefully that won't take too much energy.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wasn't it wonderful news that both Susan's mom and Penny both came thru their surgeries with flying colors?! Hope they both have a fast and complete recovery.

You need to get better so you can enjoy the Album Retreat. Because if you seriously think you will rest there, you ARE nutz!

Sue