Sunday, October 21, 2007

adding insult to injury.....


R U wondering why I am still not blogging? Well, to add to my issues, now I have shingles too. OMG does it ever end? Thank GOD I did not try to go to Utah and get this there. I feel worse and now I hurt too. I am not supposed to get shingles until I am over 50... and last I counted I was only 42! Yikes. But, it does come with a weakened immune system, which I certainly do have right now. It is very very bad on the left side of my back, and appears to now be on the front left of me too--although it is only supposed to be on one or the other. Mike says I am TAG (talented and gifted). Reminds me of that old far side cartoon. Anyway, I am supposed to be in Seattle in a week and a half for the Creating Keepsakes Convention..... I don't know what I will do if I am still sick, trying to not think about it now.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Liane, I'm so sorry that your going through all this. My doctor is having me take the following things to boost my immune system. Guess what? It's working! I was tested after 6 months. I hope that they might work for you.
Hugs sweetie,
Diane
To boost immune system:
Lysine
Folic Acid
Vitamin C
You can find all these at Freddys or other stores.

Unknown said...

Hate to hear that you are sick. Hang in there and know that I am praying for you. You're gonna make it to CKC. That's on my list of things I hope to do one day. God Bless