Thursday, May 8, 2008

Did I share this?


Don't ask me what I was thinking taking a pic of this on my kitchen countertop. LOL But it does go I suppose. This is the birthday card that CTMH sent to me. When you are a director you get a personal one with everyones siggy, yes even Jeanette.

Today finds me VERY exited about the cruise this fall. I just found our airline itenerary in my in box. I can not believe how fortunate I have been with this company. Yes, I understand that it is my own hard work that earns me cruises. But wow to have a trip of a lifetime. Plus to be around a bunch of people who share your own interests. It is really a family atmosphere.

I am so excited that I bullied Mike into going with us. Of the cruises I have earned, this will only be the 2nd one he has gone on with me. But, the man does have a degree in History. I think this is important to him. And taking the kids, wow a once in a lifetime event!

All of this excitement has me ready to crank my business back up to full throttle. So, I am working on an all day crop once a month, with clubs worked into that. I think it has potential to be wonderful. I realize that many of my best friends were made through the many clubs I had at the coast. And, I suppose after two years (almost) here in Hillsboro, that it is time to start making friends again.

So, today I am getting ready for my expo in Puyallup next week,and pulling together some random ideas on my new way to run my clubs. I am pretty excited! I do love this company and the opportunities that I have because of it. Ten years ago I NEVER would have considered getting on a plane to go to Spain. I've come a long way baby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Yipee, congrats to you on your cruise! :-)