Saturday, May 24, 2008

Portland

We decided today that it was a perfect day to hang out in Portland! It was about 70 degrees and sunny, perfect convertable weather. So, we went east to the big city. LOL We started with a drive through scenic downtown, and then stopped for lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory on the river. Our beautiful table was right by the window where we could enjoy the boaters. Then we headed over to Voodoo Donughts to try them out. YUM, and lots of fun!

OK just realized I didn't hit post yesterday..... ooops. Maybe today (since it is grey outside) I will get something creative done....

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dontcha just looove those Voodoo donuts?? Been awhiel since I haev gone.. I think I'm due?? LOL How is your Saturday looking? Saturday Night & unday?? Maybe we need a dive into the city ourselves??