Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Inspired by my friend Linda

I read her answers on her blog. I was surprised how many we have in common. Here are my answers to those questions!

1. What is your occupation? Close To My Heart Consultant & team leader, Mom, wife, housekeeper, stamper, scrapper, taxi driver... by night
2. What color are your socks right now? white gym socks (yes, I did go to the gym)
3. What are you listening to right now? American Idol
4. What was the last thing you ate? grilled chicken, potatoes, and veggies (aka dinner)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but of course!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Danielle called me
8. How old are you today? 43
9. Favorite drink? depends on the day, lemonaide.... or a martini
10. Favorite sport to watch? golf
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? absolutely, I no longer know my actual color
12. Pets? 5, 1 german shepherd, 1 black lab, 1 pekingese (my princess), 1 quaker parrot, 1 cockateil
13. Favorite food? might just be cheese pizza, but really and good Mexican, and good chocolate
14. Favorite holiday? Fourth of July (and we will be in Canada this year! LOL)
15. What was the last movie you watched? Something this weekend on Lifetime
16. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring, I love all of the flowers in bloom
17. Hugs or Kisses? hugs
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Rainier Cherries, OMG they are the BOMB!
19. Living arrangements? Married with children, oh and pets!
20. When was the last time you cried? Sunday, Alec and the Asperger's sends me over sometimes.... in general I am NOT a crier though
21. What is on the floor of your closet? two bags of paper that one of Mike's parents (from school) sent for me
22. Favorite smells? the ocean & vanilla
23. What did you do last night? helped with homework, read blogs
24. What inspires you? artwork, people, MUSIC!
25. What are you afraid of? sewer roaches... I have not missed those since we lived in Tucson
26. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? SPICY
27. Favorite dog breed? PEKINGESE
28. Favorite place you have ever been? The ocean, niagra falls, water is just awesome!
29. How many states have you lived in? 4
30. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday
31. Do you have a phone that isn't cordless? Yes, in Alec's bedroom

No comments: