Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HELLO

Yesterday, after our appointment with Alec's doc, we stopped by the 'underwear' store on the way home. I have been needing to be refitted for a bra for a long time. And, the last few times I have done it at Lane Bryant. I had been wearing a 44DD. So I was measured and tried on several bras. Turns out my size is a 42H. I figure H is for HELLO. OMG who wears this size? I haven't seen my breasts where they should be in 20 years. But today they are right there, where they should be, not at my waist. I hardlly know what to say, but I figure they now say "HELLO" for me! ROFLOL

I got the fitting at "Just Like a Woman" in Portland. They were great. In college we had a small shop that fitted us for bras, and they were my favorite. I guess I was thinking that the LB gals knew something about bra fitting. But, now that I am in a good one, I realize: not so much. And the best news is that I got two bras for $63. I was pretty surprised, as I expected to pay much more.

So, next time you need a bra.... get fitted! You will be surprised to find out that you can be where you once were. LOL

No pictures today, and I bet you are happy for that!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Ha ha ha, don't be shy Liane.
I was an H after I had Shelby......who knew there was an H? Crazy!
Thanks for the tip on the shop, a good fit is important.
Hello!

Sue said...

The pictures in mah head are enough for me, thankewe very much!

That's something I need to do as well.