Monday, May 12, 2008

I love red!


Yes, red really is my favorite color. Right now I have on a red shirt, and red socks! I am a red girl. I am trying to do more repeats lately. And, I really want to use some of the papers I have had forever. So these four Bella stamps are images shared by others. I only own one of these, Ipodabella, thanks to Sue. She got it by accident on her first order. I was saying that I wanted it, so she sent it along. WOOHOO.

I am getting ready for Puyallup and probably should be sharing some CTMH artwork, but none of it is on my camera right now. I do not know why I have issues taking pictures. And now I really really want to learn photoshop. So maybe that will help me take more pictures. Hopefully!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

These are fantastic Bella cards! I've been trying to do the same thing with making several cards at a time using the same designer papers!

Sue said...

Very pretty Bellas In Red.