Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crusin'

I am happy to report that my official Close To My Heart report shows that I have now earned the cruise to the Mediterranean next fall! I am so excited. I really pressured Mike in the beginning to beg borrow and steal to get the week off to go. So, he is taking 3 personal days, all he will have by then, and is doing an educational project for the other 2 days off in October. I *know* how guilty he feels about traveling in the middle of the school year. But, I pressured him hard to go on this once in a lifetime cruise. We are going to take the kids. I know it will still be expensive, adding two people to the free cruise. But, I am excited and ready for it!

We will have a mini suite with a balcony. I love Close To My Heart! It wasn't easy to earn this, but it was worth it! This is the first time I earned 2000 of my points for team sales. I am thrilled! It is amazing what can be done when you set a goal, post it, and work toward it! This will be my fourth cruise with CTMH. Maybe I will take next year off? I don't know, but I do know this.... I am ready for it to be October of 2008. Spain, Italy, France.... here we come!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations Liane!! Wow, how exciting, good job!
:-)

Unknown said...

Congrats Liane. I have to be honest and say that this is no surprise to me. You always do so well with your business. Have fun and enjoy. You deserve it.

Sue said...

Wootie Hootie! You go girl!

And don't say you're not going in 09 when you don't even know where the cruise is to yet!!

Congrats to you.

Liane said...

Well, I find it hard to believe that they can TOP the Med, but hey, I could be wrong! I was thinking in terms of taking a year where I took it easy! LOL It just might be the year for me to relax, or NOT! We shall see. I only wish it was EASY... but, no job worth doing is ever easy, right?