Friday, December 14, 2007

Vroom vroom vroom....

Driving a ton this week! Everywhere. On Wednesday I picked up Danielle at the airport after her week in Anchorage. We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. YUM. I had the appetizer thai lettuce wraps.... I just absolutely love them. And, I bet you can guess what for dessert... cheesecake.... chocolate peanut butter cheesecake to be exact! After a few minutes in the mall I dropped her off at her son's house and came home..... that was many hours in the car!

On Thursday Mike had an appointment to get a cortisone shot in his back. It went out last weekend, and was the worst it has been in a lonnnnng time. So, I drove him over to the East side of Portland for his 2pm appointment. We got home at about 6pm, after a couple of hours in traffic. BOO TRAFFIC! I jumped on line and ordered Papa John's pizza (my fav!) and then flew out to the Target Pharmacy. He was soooo loopy, and still sore. Poor guy. The doc ended up giving him three shots this time.

Today I spent most of the day driving to and from schools.....Casey, Alec, Alec, Casey, Alec.... poor Alec fell off a chair today in Geometry and hit his head. Fortunately it was mostly Alec drama, but that can be a little scarey!

Tomorrow we are headed to the coast for dinner. YUM. I love it when Danielle cooks. She is like a rock star in the kitchen. I think she is the best cook I have ever known. Yahoo for us. Alec has invited his girl friend Marissa to join us. Hopefully he will have a good night. =-)

I am glad it is Friday. I look forward to sleeping in.... I still have not done our family cards. I want to get a picture of the boys. I was thinking tonight, but maybe tomorrow instead.

By the way, the seat warmer in my car is the BEST extra I ever got. It feels soooo good after a few hours in traffic (ok, even after a few minutes in traffic). I just love it!

1 comment:

Denise said...

knew I should invited ourselves over... LOL