Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tis The Season

Wow, it is hard to believe that the kids have only 2 1/2 weeks of school left before winter break. This year is flying by in so many ways. I am feeling behind, as always! I am going to try to make my Christmas Cards today, we'll see. That would be huge. I also need to finish (ok start) shopping for our 'adopt a family.' Well, I do have one gift, but one is not enough. I don't love shopping for clothes, but that's OK, at least I don't have to try anything on! LOL

The hope for my day is that Alec makes it through the school day without having to call home. We realized last night that it has been over a month since that happened. Thank God I am able to be at home during the day so that I can be at his becon call.

I heard from CKC. Currently I got waitlisted for Portland (which I expected) and Phoenix (which I didn't expect). I did get the Seattle show in November though, so that is good. I did really enjoy that show last month. It is busy, so the time goes very fast!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yay for you on CKC!

It was good to talk to you today. It had been much too long. We'll not let that much time pass again.

Diane said...

Your right, time is flying by this year. Spring will be here before we know it. :-)
I love the cold winter days but I love the new flowers of spring better.
Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. :-)