Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday!

This week off is already gone. Boo hoo! I have absolutely loved getting to sleep forever in the morning. I think I am still a teenager at heart. (Clearly not at body, but at heart.) Things are moving right along here. The boys are enjoying their games and new goodies from Christmas. In typical Alec style, he has already spend most of his Christmas $$$.

The funniest thing happened though. I bought "Memory Mixer" from QVC a couple of years ago. It is a digital scrapbooking program. On Thursday morning when Mike went to his surgery I decided to install it and play with it. OK, love it. I can't imagine becomming a full digital scrapbooker... but I do see visions of doing both. In fact, I think I can stay current much easier. Seems crazy. But, it is what it is I guess. I got some of my first pages done at Costco (12x12 page only $3 to print) and love them. Weird.

Not sure what is happening here this afteroon... maybe some more digi scrappin! LOL

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm right there with you on the sleeping in. As much as I can't wait for my kiddos to go back to school, I'm not thrilled about getting up early.