Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lost or stolen?

Yesterday I came home, and my order was not on my doorstep! Of course, when you are expecting goodies to touch, that is very disappointing. I thought, OK weird, but maybe all of the flooding has made a difference here...... I logged on to discover that it was delivered at 1pm. OK, so where is my order? I asked my family, no. I checked with my neighbors, no. No one had seen my box o' goodies! So, I email Sheena.

At 7:30 am UPS calls me. (Great job Sheena!) No, no one else in my family has it. No, my neighbors don't have it. Yes, I get a lot of orders and it has never been a problem. OK they will research and get back to me, goodbye.

So, I have a thought, I had a box out for my USPS woman to pick up. Maybe she wanted my CTMH stuff too? Na... but, who else??? I did mention that to the UPS woman, who thought it could happen, but seemed doubtful...

Fast forward to 2:30 PM today. Knock, knock, knock. I open the door to see my box. I leaned out the door and said, "ah ha, so you stole my box" to my POSTAL CARRIER! What??? She is clueless and just thinks she is delivering a box with my address on it! LOL How funny is that! She walked back up to the door, apologized, giggled, and hugged me. Yep, she took the box without even looking at it. Brought it into the PO and then brought it back today. Clueless that she had taken my UPS delivery! If I hadn't been home I might have never known that it was indeed my postal carrier. I told her, "I know you knew there was good stuff in there, your conscience just got the best of you!" LOL

I just thought I would share my Christmas season story! Hope your USPS carrier doesn't try to steal any of your boxes!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Cue the theme from Twilight Zone!

So do you LOVE the new stuff?!

Liane said...

Actually that was an order from November.... my new stuff is due to arrive Monday.