Saturday, March 8, 2008

Artwork!

I made this javabellas card for the March challenge at Bellahollicsanonomyous. It was fun to just stop getting ready for the Heirloom Productions show and just play for a few minutes. Sue stamped this image for me. I thought the sketch today needed a bigger bella image, and I don't have one! I will have the shopabellas, someday.... does that sound impatient or what? Mike drove Casey out to the beach today to stay with Tim overnight. Alec has his friend Chris over, who will spend the night. So Saturday is good. Alec already did a section on Geometry today. Since our plan has not worked ( I don't know his grades yet, but I know they are not 2 A's and 2 B's) we are back to our old ways. Do your work, get a reward. No work, no friend. Some work = friend. He really can't handle hours on end of work... not that anyone can. But he really can't. So, since he is already three sections behind, we are not allowing it to get completely out of control this time.

It was quite a week. My favorite is how I took Casey to school on Wednesday and came home. Alec's school starts late on Wednesday. About 10:30 he called with a bad stomach ache. I made him stay at school. He was pretty angry. He made lots of threats against me and his school counselor. It was ugly. Well, not too long after I discovered that after he ate his two huge bowls of cereal, while I was taking Casey to school, he ate two candy bars and a protein bar. Well no wonder he had a stomach ache! Let's review, he is almost 14, not 4. He really had to DIG to find these things. Grrrrr. Anyway, this was just one of many many issues this week. His anxiety about school was very high. I certainly feel for him there. But, he is already on a short schedule, and needs to be at school. And, even more than he needs to be at school, I need him to be there. When he is home he needs me constantly. And, if I go into my scrapbook room, he is digging around in the kitchen, eating everything in sight. But, I digress...

Off to work on some more kits for next weekend! L

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh so blingy, the Javabellas!