Thursday, March 20, 2008

YAHAOO


Today was a good day! Mike got home at 11:30 pm last night. So, I was tired today, but sure glad to have him home safe. =-) As I ran my errands today I realized that spring is indeed here. The cherry blossoms are blooming. The ones in our neighborhood are going to pop tomorrow or Saturday I am sure. Tulips and daffodils are up in full bloom. The flowers are here. It is one of my favorite reasons to live in rainy country. It is beautiful.


Kassie went to the groomer, so she is all clean. I love it when she smells good as I carry her around.


Prayers go out to my dear friend Janelle and her hubby and daughter tonight. Olivia has surgery tomorrow morning. It is outpatient, so I would think that helps.

4 comments:

Sue said...

So glad he finally made it home. Now what am I going to worry about?!

Prayers for your friends...

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Good to find your blog..I am another bella sister.Love the bottle that you sent to your bella sister. Love your spring bella. Sorry your hubby got stuck in Dallas..the weather was so bad the other day. Good to know he made it home safely. chris

Diane said...

Liane, this is too funny........I have this same Bella stamp and colored it the same way, purple with green flowers. LoL!
Take care

Unknown said...

Another adorable card Liane. You are on a roll with the bellas. Love em. Hope all is well in your world.