Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary, and boohoo!

DH just called, again, from Shreveport, LA. He was supposed to fly New Orleans to Dallas, and Dallas home (Portland OR). BUT, I guess Dallas closed and they sat on the runway long enough, so back to New Orleans. They hopefully will fly out tomorrow.

So, no DH on the anniversary. It is 19 years this year. And this is the first anniversary we haven't been together. So, that is a bummer! But, I would rather have him safe, so I have to think of it that way.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Being stuck in New Orleans is not a bad thing! Ohhh, the food and Hurricane damage one can do there!!

Safe travels to him once he does get in the air.

And Happy Anniversary!

Denise said...

Happy Anniveresary & so sorry Mike isn't home. But like Sue says.. doesn't suck to be stuck in New Orleans.. hopefully not at the airport all day though.
Good to hear the show was a good one. So rry about the LAec thing.. all I can do is give you a cyber hug.. so here it is (((((((((((Liane)))))))))))

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Liane.

kbradseth said...

Bless your heart and Happy Anniversary. That's a lot of years...you're my hero!

My family and I had to travel on Monday night in bad weather (on the road) and it was so frustrating and frightening...I'm glad he got stuck if there was any risk at all. (I've grown to be such a scaredy cat in my old age!)

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary!!
bummer that your not with Mike but........I know your together in your hearts. :-)