Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter

It is hard to believe it is Easter already. This is one crazy fast year for me. We had a VERY productive day yesterday. I was quite proud. We spent the day cleaning out Alec's bedroom. We even got him a new bed. We got him a queen, because he is so tall! We figure that will last him through the time he lives here. His room looks awesome right now. I just hope he keeps it like that. We found some interesting things there, as we knew we would. But we started about 9am and finished around 9pm. Oh yea, and thank God for Craigs list! Love finding furniture there.... I actually found the bed about a mile away! Woohoo, score.

My SB room is a mess right now. But, I will get back in there and put the rest away from last weekend, soon.... I hope.

I wanted to say Happy Easter. Enjoy your day. Oh, and for those of you reading.... Janelle's little girl is doing very well after Friday's surgery! Yahoo.

No comments: