Monday, March 17, 2008

Just another manic Monday...

When I stopped by the pharamacy today the pharmacist was telling me that he felt like that about Monday's. Seems too true. AHh what an exhausting weekend. I really do enjoy people watching as I have a booth at an expo. It wasn't a great expo, but it wasn't a bust. I really like the people who 'own' this show, so that helps. I had a small class on Saturday, that was really nice. I liked sitting down for a bit... hehehehe... I really enjoyed the Sat night class, 10 people per group for 30 minutes. We ran through 4 groups. I was exhausted, but loved it! Casey helped and in every group someone complimented him on what a great job he did with helping. It really made me happy. I figure we have been 'teaching' him for years, so he is modeling what he has seen. In this case, I feel like a good parent! Yea!





I was really tired today, I did get quite a bit done, but decided to nap for a bit. I was sooo glad that I did because right after I woke up Alec broke down. I won't go into details but it was about 3 hours of painful anger and tears... oh yea, and no homework. He is furious that he doesnt hav eany of his electronics, even though he has had some....



Anyway, no artwork today, but here is the photo wallet that I did at the design and treasure class on Saturday night. Cool huh?


1 comment:

Sue said...

Cool photo wallet! Cooler still is that I have one!! Lurve our swaps!!