Sunday, March 9, 2008

EZ Mount



I still have a few CTMH wood sets that I want to keep. Mostly they are 'business' type sets that I don't use very often. So, I pulled them off the wood and put them on EZ mount. This is a sticky system that makes your rubber images able to stick on acrylic blocks. It can be a little sticky to get onto your red rubber. But, with a hot knive that cuts like butter, you will be thrilled with your results. I stamped my images on a transparancy with StazOn ink and then adhered my images to it. For my more used stamps (bellas) I used a 6x6 transparancy and put them into a CTMH folder (like the stamps come in). I am so happy we sell these so I can use them for other stamps. My business ones I put on a 8x10 sheet and then stacked them in an old acrylic picture frame. I didn't feel like I needed these right at my workspace, so they are in my closet.

Rubber on the EZ Mount before I cut it out with the hot knife:


The back of the EZmount when I put it onto the transparancy sheet for safe keeping!

No comments: