Thursday, March 6, 2008

Short update

Well, it has been a very long week. I am not going to get into all of the details but Mike made a great point the other day when he said, "Wow, I keep thinking we are at the bottom but it gets worse. I wonder what the real bottom will look like." I know God has a plan for us.... all of us in this house. But yesterday when I picked up Casey from school we went straight to the grocery store for junk food. This is why I will never be thin. I eat when I can't deal! I am going to TRY to get some artwork and some real stories of life up SOON. Love ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

{{{Liane}}}}

Just rememeber. Joy.

Diane said...

Liane,
I do the same thing.......food is comfort. If you ever need or want to talk, call me! Before you eat that junk food.........call me!
I'm sorry that things are not going well for you right now. I know all too well how life can bring a person/family down. I'm here for you.
Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way. :-)