Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby Card

I got this cute elephant in an image swap. I thought they were supposed to be inks that didn't run, but this one wasn't. But, after I used some different blues I liked the gray that ran from the black image. So, I kept it and added more. This is a congrats on your impending boy baby card. This is a very different kind of card for me, and I actually like it better in person than the picture. That isn't new for me, but on this card I definitely notice.

Good day today. Mike and I met with one of the Hillsboro High School conselors. I sure think we are fortunate to live in an amazing district! They are doing the best they can for Alec and I pray that it is enough to make his transition to high school in the fall a bit easier. Ahh the last week of school is here! Yahoo!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: